Customers are able to upgrade their hosting plan and other subscriptions online via the Master Account console. Note: This option is not available when logging directly into your Domain level console.
To upgrade a hosting plan:
- Log into the Console
- Manage the domain you want to make changes to
- Click on the hosting plan you have in the left column (cPanel or Cloud)
- Next to the specifications at the top of the page, click 'Change Plan'
- Select the service and billing frequency from the available drop down menus
- Click [Continue]
- On the Order Summary page, review your order
- Confirm agreement of the Terms and Conditions
- Click [Submit]
Note: A pro-rata credit will be dependent on the remaining time left on the current hosting package.
If you were looking for Office 365 hosting you can view the appropriate support article here. If you need any further assistance you can also contact our support team.