My domain name is registered with Netregistry, when does it expire?
All information, including your expiry information for your domain name, is avaliable within The Console, which can be accessed using your log in details.
To access the domain Creation Date and domain Expiry Date:
- Login to the Console
- Click to manage your domain
- On the next page, click Domain Name
- The Expiry Date is displayed in the Expiry column
My domain name is registered with someone else/I'm not sure who my domain name is registered to, when does it expire?
If you didn't register your domain name with Netregistry, please contact your current registrar for your expiry information. If your registrar is not known, your domain information can be found by doing a whois search.
To determine who the Registrar of a domain is:
- Visit https://who.is/
- In the Whois search field type the name of the domain, e.g. mydomainname.com.au. (Do not use the www prefix.)
- Click [Whois]
- In the resulting page, scroll down to the Registrar ID: This will detail the current registrar for the domain name
- If you don't recognise the Registrar's name, search for their contact details using your standard search method (Google, Yahoo, Yellow pages, etc)